Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Little Bit of a Crush

Most women of my age are pretty good at decor and making their houses look inviting and warm. Within 10 minutes of meeting me you'll learn that I love Jesus, I like things neat and I have a bit of an obsession over Tom Hanks. Unreal... I know! I own thousands of items that are of "my Tommy". I celebrate his birthday every year, which is July 9th. He's exactly 10 years, 6 months and 11 days older than me. I little bit... oh, let's just say "non-traditional".

Here is a picture of the bookshelf that is in my "office".

This is what I look at while sitting at the computer.

Yep, so this non-trad momma has movie posters up in her "office"... yes, it's actually my bedroom!

1 comment:

  1. Come on, Jonnie, tell us what room that really is.... ;) "office"

    ReplyDelete